Monday, April 15, 2013

Calendar 2013






















A calendar whipped up with much love by all the designers who work with Chumbak. I did January and July, and was lucky to get to design the cover page as well!

January wishes you a Happy New Ear, while the invisible thought bubble in Indra's head in July says "So, would julylaike some rain this month?"

Get it? Hahaha :P





Also, someone who bought the calendar was sweet enough to share a picture of it with us! It made me happy to see my drawing up on someone's board :) 

7 comments:

Designer Demon said...

Thats in my office... :)

Manasi Parikh said...

What! Really? What are the odds you stopped by my blog today :)

Priyanka goyal said...

This is my board..... :) :)

Priyanka goyal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mayumi Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.......!!!

Mayumi Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

Michael Babbage said...

Thanks for your very useful Information. I will bookmark for next reference. I really liked this part of the article.